Archive - Jan 5, 2011 - Latest News
BLACKFOOT â€” Bingham County Prosecutors agreed to dismiss all remaining felony charges against Logan Chidester and Nathan Walker.
Chief Deputy Prosecuting Attorney Randy Smith said they reached an agreement with the defense to work toward a resolution.
The preliminary hearing for the case involving two former Blackfoot High School athletes began Wednesday morning.
Logan Chidester and Nathan Walker both faced two felony counts of forcible sexual penetration using a foreign object. Felony charges facing Tyson Katseanes and Anthony Clarke were dismissed Tuesday.
BLACKFOOT â€” Plans for the new jail kitchen addition at the Bingham County Courthouse are moving forward.
An architect team from Utah-based JWL+BDG Architects and construction management company MBA Construction in Blackfoot met Tuesday to discuss the specifics of the plan and to work down the cost of the project to $450,000.
BLACKFOOT â€” The Bingham County Prosecutorâ€™s Office is seeking to dismiss felony charges facing three of the five former Blackfoot High School athletes charged with various criminal offenses that occurred last year.
Bingham County Chief Deputy Prosecutor Randy Smith said the felony charges facing Tyson Katseanes, Anthony Clarke and an unidentified juvenile will be dismissed. Each had been charged with one count of forcible sexual penetration with a foreign object. Both Katseanes and Clarke still face misdemeanor charges.