The Elks Club in Blackfoot helped give the veterans’ home in Pocatello $15,000 to help with various projects such as a new walkway, a putting green and more.
Visit the Bingham County Senior Center (in Blackfoot) on Tuesdays at 11 for additional information about getting involved in this group and helping others in the community.
In January Bingham County students picked different companies— that they love — to draw advertisements for. The sales team at the Morning News pitched these to different companies, and many were thrilled to see what the kids had drawn for them.
It’s hard to believe that this company (Pratt Logging) started decades ago with the simple act of renting a used chainsaw for $25. Lennie and Connie Pratt truly build something great, and now they have a legacy that will buoy their hardworking children forward for generations.
The Bingham County Senior Center offers great activities, food and entertainment for all ages. Grab a copy of the Morning News and look at page 3 to see the center’s upcoming events.
The taco has their own day of the week "Taco Tuesday", but many people love the burrito just as much. Which one do you prefer?
- Misinformation abounds in local case
- Three arrested in American Falls
- National FFA Week
- Local Conference about the Dangers of Pornography
- Blackfoot Chamber Easter Egg Hunt
- Daybell and Vallow case: Police asking for patience
- Baking Soda is fascinating and useful
- Cutest Couple in Bingham Contest
- Design an Ad features future designers
- Spider Repellent