In January Bingham County students picked different companies— that they love — to draw advertisements for. The sales team at the Morning News pitched these to different companies, and many were thrilled to see what the kids had drawn for them.
Java Espress leaders were so moved by the advertisements from these children that the owner drove from out of town to Blackfoot just to give each student (who had to drawn an ad for him) a gift card, a mug, a balloon and some candy. All of the kids were excited about this act of kindness.
The taco has their own day of the week "Taco Tuesday", but many people love the burrito just as much. Which one do you prefer?
- Misinformation abounds in local case
- Dance Show coming to Blackfoot
- Three arrested in American Falls
- National FFA Week
- Local Conference about the Dangers of Pornography
- BHSG Princess Gabrielle Appenay
- Gizmos and Gadgets
- Daybell and Vallow case: Police asking for patience
- Blackfoot Chamber Easter Egg Hunt
- Spider Repellent