The Snake River High School Library has offerings for numerous book-worms as well as family nights. Every other month they offer a family night which is completely free for those who come. January's offering was the "Roaring 20's." This night was a lot of fun for people involved. The Snake River Jazz Band played music from the era and the dance team performed for the audience as well. After the performances, the audience learned some interesting facts about life in the "Roaring 20's." The evening ended with a raffle and a snack. The Library staff were surprised at how many people attended the event. "We usually don't have this many people! Usually people just stay home because it's cold and parents are still recovering from the holidays."
The taco has their own day of the week "Taco Tuesday", but many people love the burrito just as much. Which one do you prefer?
- Knots to know
- Cutest Couple in Bingham Contest
- Daybell and Vallow case: Police asking for patience
- Blackfoot Chamber Easter Egg Hunt
- Baking Soda is fascinating and useful
- Design an Ad features future designers
- 15 herbs to have on hand
- Accident on I-15 involves woman from Blackfoot
- Elk hit by train
- Barricaded subject on Snake River Road